Cheyne N (AU) February 2020
- HIDDEN GEM! Thank you to Adele, Matt and the family (including pet dogs) for your great hospitality. Lovely swimming spot just a short walk to lagoon. Also car hire available. Highly recommended can’t wait to see you guys again.
Jimmy N (AU) February 2020
- PEACE AND QUIET. Well presented and generous sized room with all the facilities needed if you don't want to dine out. Pool was very intimate and the beach was only a stone throw away. Highly recommend to stay here and would stay there again on our next trip to Rarotonga. The staff are amazing and helpful. Catered to all our needs and it was very handy having their own car hire to get around the island.
Kiwipavs (NZ) November 2019
- A SLICE OF PARADISE. Matt & Adele are wonderful hosts who make you feel at home from the moment you arrive. We stayed for a week and loved every minute of it. A short 2 minute walk and you're on a lovely sandy beach that offers opportunities to snorkel among the coral or bathe in a large sandy area. If it's too hot there are hammocks under the shade of the trees. There is also a plunge pool at the resort to cool you off in comfort.
- WILL BE BACK TO THE OASIS, ABSOLUTELY LOVED OUR STAY MEMORIES FOREVER, THE BEST HOSTESS 😊 The cleanliness of t he property the comfort of the bed the stunning beachside’ with kayaks & beach shoes provided. No faults thank you Cooks Oasis 😊
Wunny (NZ) August 2019
- Matt and Adele were wonderful, friendly hosts. Our villa was spacious, comfortable and cool, perfect for our young family with the beach a hop and a skip away. We enjoyed having the use of complimentry kayaks and snorkelling gear to explore the lagoon. Thanks again, we will be back!
Helen (NZ) July 2019
- The villa we got was perfect!
- The kitchen had EVERYTHING we needed and more.
- The living room was great and comfortable. It was a very relaxed feel throughout.
- The beach was just a very short stroll away - hammocks and lounge chairs!!! Great to watch the sunset or just have an afternoon nap!
- Location: close to some very nice restaurants and a great bakery!
- Matt and Adele are great hosts - great knowledge handed to us as first-timers to the Island. We'll be back! THANK YOU!!!
Sasha (AU) October 2018
- like home away from home
- Adele and Matt were very welcoming, the villa was terrific, comfortable and well furnished and plenty of towels etc. there are great outside spaces to relax, access to laundry, snorkeling gear and kayaks and books and dvds to use when the weather is wet. The bed was very comfortable, location is great for town and local restaurants. Cody and Dixon make an extra special welcoming party and stole our hearts.
Ben and Kirsten Hartog (AU) October 2018
- It was absolutely lovely, beautiful couple. Thankyou so much Ben and Kirsten Hartog