Lynette (NZ) October 2019
- WILL BE BACK TO THE OASIS, ABSOLUTELY LOVED OUR STAY MEMORIES FOREVER, THE BEST HOSTESS 😊 The cleanliness of t he property the comfort of the bed the stunning beachside’ with kayaks & beach shoes provided. No faults thank you Cooks Oasis 😊
Wunny (NZ) August 2019
- Matt and Adele were wonderful, friendly hosts. Our villa was spacious, comfortable and cool, perfect for our young family with the beach a hop and a skip away. We enjoyed having the use of complimentry kayaks and snorkelling gear to explore the lagoon. Thanks again, we will be back!
Helen (NZ) July 2019
- The villa we got was perfect!
- The kitchen had EVERYTHING we needed and more.
- The living room was great and comfortable. It was a very relaxed feel throughout.
- The beach was just a very short stroll away - hammocks and lounge chairs!!! Great to watch the sunset or just have an afternoon nap!
- Location: close to some very nice restaurants and a great bakery!
- Matt and Adele are great hosts - great knowledge handed to us as first-timers to the Island. We'll be back! THANK YOU!!!
Sasha (AU) October 2018
- like home away from home
- Adele and Matt were very welcoming, the villa was terrific, comfortable and well furnished and plenty of towels etc. there are great outside spaces to relax, access to laundry, snorkeling gear and kayaks and books and dvds to use when the weather is wet. The bed was very comfortable, location is great for town and local restaurants. Cody and Dixon make an extra special welcoming party and stole our hearts.
Ben and Kirsten Hartog (AU) October 2018
- It was absolutely lovely, beautiful couple. Thankyou so much Ben and Kirsten Hartog